Hawaii is known for each of its islands fascinating activities to offer. One of the amazing place to visit in Hawaii is the island of Maui. If you want romantic beaches, great sunset views and splashing underwater adventure this island has it all.
But what does it take for you to visit Maui?
Fabulous Outdoor Activities
The numerous of activities you can do from biking and on hike will make you stop with excitement. Some of the best outdoor activities are:
- Wai’anapanapa Coastal Trail is a 3 mile which is NE of Maui offering you a dramatic scenic views like that of black lava coast which is N of Hana Bay.
- Mount Haleakala Skyline Trail is a must for mountain bikers mostly of professional level to try this place. The thrill of passing through descending trails starting from 10 thousand ft. plus rides on volcanic lava flow of Mamane trail.
- Haleakala Summit Trails which is surrounded by a dormant volcano crater of Haleakala that hikers will enjoy the 30 mile trails of levels from easy to the most challenging ones. For the best experience in this spot do this hike before sunrise if not on sunset you will be mesmerize by the sun as it slowly disappears while you watch it on a volcano crater of which is thousands of feet below.
Reader’s Choice Awards of Conde Nast Traveler
Maui has been chosen as among of the Pacific Islands top picked. With its gracious all year round climate of 70 – 80 degrees this is what makes Maui most favored. It also tops when it is based on the number of vacations ever booked.
A Safe Adventure of All Ages
A part of a paradise feature is to offer its travelers not just fun and best spots but also making every destination a safe place to visit. It is expected that not all travelers are couples, individual visit but also it is about family and kids most especially. Maui has made their spots a friendly and safe location for kids to be. Kids will enjoy snorkeling, swimming, doing some hike on trails like Valley State Park and little ones can plunge and dive into the world re-known Baby Beach.
Cheap Vacation Rentals
Maui has made these condominium or vacation rentals very much affordable and easy on the pocket. There are a lot of privately owned vacation home which are so affordable aside from famous hotels surrounding the area. Vacation rental owners make it less of charge of the properties they lease that you can see a lot of listings in the web.
Maui is Simply The Best
In Hawaiian term it is known as “Maui No Ka Oi” which means “The Best in Maui”. With the best of its rainforests, waterfalls and beaches your trips and tours to Maui is definitely something to look forward.
- Haipuena Falls is just along Hana Highway in Maui of which you better start rolling your videos and click on that camera. A short hike from the main road which will fascinate you of its rocky hillside with water rushing to go down on a lush tree lined pool.
- First rate beaches for Surfers, Snorkelers and Bodyboard Entusiasts. Places to go are Kanaha Beach Park of Kahului, Maluaka Beach of Makena and DT Fleming Beach Park of Kapalua.
These are just a few of the many reasons why Maui is just the best place to travel. Enjoy this fun filled activities of fun and thrill in Maui with checking out for group packages Hawaii deals for that dream vacation.